Sunday, September 20, 2009

I am a horrible person

So I already am aware that I'm a horrible person for NEVER BLOGGING. Now that's out in the open, I'll go ahead and give a very brief update. Jasper is 7 1/2 months old now, and Sydney is 2+ a few months. They are my greatest joy and my greatest stress. Sydney is SO ACTIVE. We like to call it "spirited". Some of her favorite activities include breaking things, pulling things out of cupboards/ off shelves, terrorizing Jasper, stealing toys/books from anyone and everyone, and insisting that anything within a 20 foot perimeter of her is hers, or as she likes to say, "miiiiiine". Although Syd is only 23 lbs, she can tackle kids that are roughly double her size (just ask her church nursery leaders). Jasper is my angel child. He is always SO HAPPY. His current favorite activities are smiling, laughing, saying da da da da, and watching Sydney do crazy things. Although I rag on Sydney, she has actually become quite affectionate. She gives me lots of hugs and kisses, and constantly tells me, "Mommy, I love you". And I love her too. Here are a few recent pictures:


Sydney loves to read in her free time:

Jasper's cousin, Kennedy, put this on him:



Jasper especially loves his baths:

Jasper and daddy:




Jasper in grandma Dawnita's laudry basket:


Syd's a little obsessed with stickers:




Sydney in some dress up clothes at a friend's house:



3 comments:

Amanda said...

Heaven bless you for posting an update! Ha. Sydney is so beautiful! And Jasper's got a smile that makes me melt. So sweet.

I look forward to many more updates. :)

Jeannette said...

Lol YAY! THanks for the pics sistah! The one of jasper in the laundry basket, do u know the back story on that?

Dad was getting tired of holding jasper so he put him in the basket (he couldn't fall over/get very far), and the whole time he was laughing, taking pics, and say "Im such a bad grandpa"

Greg and Tammy said...

Fun to see updated pics of the kids! We miss seeing you!!!